Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do You Want To Blog About IP Scholarship?

Due to my clerkship plans this fall, I will be unable to blog from Sept. 2011 until Sept. 2012. But I'm sure 2011-12 will see lots of great patent and IP scholarship, and it would be great to have some blog posts about it here. So if you are interested in joining me as a co-blogger on Written Description (to begin as soon as you like, and to continue even after my clerkship ends), send me an email at lisa.ouellette@yale.edu to tell me (1) why you are interested and (2) a little about at least one patent/IP article that you would want to blog about. This blog has gotten great shout-outs from sites like The Volokh Conspiracy, Concurring Opinions, Patently-O, PriorSmart IP News, and SCOTUSblog since it began this spring, and I think it is a fantastic opportunity for law students or young academics to get their voices heard.

Also, if any blog readers will be at the Fordham IP Conference next week, feel free to email me and let me know. I would love to meet up and hear about any papers you are working on! I will probably be posting less frequently over the next month during exams, but I will want lots to blog about this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment