- [2248 downloads] Therasense v. Becton Dickinson: A First Impression, by Jason Rantanen (Iowa Law) & Lee Petherbridge (Loyola Law).
- [1406 downloads] A Generation of Software Patents, by James Bessen (Research on Innovation).
- [197 downloads] The Myth of the Sole Inventor, by Mark Lemley (Stanford Law).
- [190 downloads] Building a Collaborative Digital Collection, a Necessary Evolution in Libraries, by Michelle M. Wu (Georgetown Law).
- [162 downloads] The French Revolution 2.0: Copyright and the Three Strikes Policy, by Eldar Haber (Tel Aviv Law Ph.D. Candidate).
- [148 downloads] What Antitrust Law Can (and Cannot) Teach About the First Sale Doctrine, by Ariel Katz (Toronto Law).
- [132 downloads] Revisiting Search Engine Bias, by Eric Goldman (Santa Clara Law).
- [109 downloads] The Limits of Tort Privacy, by Neil Richards (Wash. U. Law).
- [103 downloads] Copyright Law and the Commoditization of Sex, by Ann Bartow (Pace Law).
- [98 downloads] Seized Sites: The In Rem Forfeiture of Copyright-Infringing Domain Names, by Andy Sellars (JD 2011 GW Law).
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Top 10 New IP Paper Downloads
Posted by Lisa Larrimore Ouellette
What are the most downloaded IP papers that were posted on SSRN in the past 60 days? There are five new papers on the list since I posted it last month, though Rantanen & Petherbridge's Therasense article still reigns after having two Patently-O blog posts.